Sunday, April 22, 2012

Week In My Life 2012: Planning & Freebie!

Photobucket 


I'm so excited! Tomorrow, I will start the Week in the Life 2012 album! If you haven't heard of Week in the Life yet, you can read about it HERE on Ali Edwards' blog.

There are so many "projects" people are doing out there today: P365, P52, 12of12, Project Life, etc... I haven't been able to keep up with most of them. I tried 12of12, where you take 12 photos on the 12th of each month... I dropped my camera on February 12th... so I didn't last very long! I used to take a lot of "daily life" sort of photos, but lately I haven't found much to take my camera out for. I'm hoping this week will inspire me to take more photos. 

I went looking through my photo stash to see what "daily life" photos I could find, so I have something to compare "now" to. I found a bunch of photos in my "Feb 2009" folder, although I'm not entirely sure they are from February, most are from March, but I decided to put it in a layout/collage. 

Photobucket 
used: My Everyday Life & My Life: Templates by Simple Girl Scraps

To help me along with this week's project, and help me organize and get the photos scrapped, I created a set of templates as a starting point. Some have space for journaling, some have space for lots of photos (like the one above). They are intentionally simple, so they can be dressed up as much or as little as time allows. They're available in all of my stores (links on the sidebar). 

My Life: Templates
Photobucket 

For my scrapping friends and fans, I created a little freebie to help out with your albums this week. The freebie includes: 7 Days of the Week Flair, 3 3x4 cards, 1 word art flair, and 1 washi tape. Also, feel free to "borrow" my header for your own blog posts! Just right-click and save!

Photobucket

Happy Scrapping!

18 comments:

  1. Thank you. Love the he said, she said cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for sharing! The elements are so cute, love yur style!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the freebies! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The freebies are wonderful thank you! and I love, love, love that header.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Apr. 23, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. these are fabulous! thank you so much for creating and sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this, thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE these and I can't wait to use them in my PL for this WITL. Thank you. libbywilko

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so sad that I didn't find this freebie before I finished my WIL project! I'm seriously thinking of redoing some pages to add some of these elements, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just found these through Pinterest. They're adorable! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE these freebies! Thank you so much! Would you mind sharing what font you used? (ex: "he said") I would love to match up the font I use on my journaling.

    ReplyDelete